Kelli Fields - All-Star Jazz Coach and Head Dance Instructor
Kelli began her dancing career at the age of 5 in Brunswick, Ga. at the Jill Stanford Dance Center. She was trained in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, and pointe during her 13 years of dance at the studio. She was also a member of the Stanford Style Dancers Competition Teams, winning many awards and recognition at local and national dance competitions. Some highlights include:
- Currently holds 2 consecutive National Championship Titles as the coach for the VSU Red Hots Dance Team 2008 &2009.
- Performed in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Choreographed for the Glynn Academy High School Show Choir
- Selected by Frank Hatchet to travel to New York to study and train at his dance facility
- Recipient of the Golden Circle Theater Scholarship given by Valdosta State University’s Theater Department
- Worked for Inferno Dance Company as a choreographer and administrator.
Her teaching experience also began at Jill Stanford Dance Center when she started assisting different dance classes. She continued her education at Valdosta State University where she graduated with a BFA in Theater with a Dance Emphasis. While in college, Kelli returned to New York during the summers to study with Dance Educators of America. She completed all three levels of their training and graduated as a certified instructor of dance in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Modern. She has choreographed award winning competition dances for the Stanford Style Dancers. Starting in 2006, Kelli took the position as head dance coach for the Valdosta State University Red Hots Dance Team, bringing the first National Championship title in Dance to the team and VSU. Her experience coaching and choreographing for a college level competitive dance team has been helpful in preparing younger dancers for those same goals. Kelli looks forward to making Winnersville Elite a competitive dance studio with many awards and accomplishments.
Dante Tennant - Senior 3 All-Star Cheer Coach and Head Cheer/Tumble Coach
- Currently holds the National Championship Title as coach for the VSU Co-Ed Cheerleading Team 2009
- Obtained a Bachelor’s in Music Education from Valdosta State University 1997 – 2002
- Cheered on the Coed Team at Valdosta State University 1997 – 1999
- Head Cheerleading Coach at Valdosta State University 2003 – Present
- USASF Credentialed Coach Levels 1 – 6
- AACCA Certified
- GHSA Certified Judge
- Judge several Middle School, High School, Pop Warner, All-Star, and College Competitions on the Regional and National Levels 2000 - Present
- NCA Staff/Manager 1997 – 98 / 2002 – Present
- Southern Pride All-Star Cheerleading Coach 2008 - Present
- Annually choreograph several Middle School, High School, All-Star, and College routines 2003 - Present
Ariel Harmon - Head Cheer/Tumble Coach
- Currenlty holds the National Championship Title as a member of the VSU Co-Ed Cheerleading Team 2009
- Cheered on the Coed team at Valdosta State University 2003-Present
- Hip Hop Dance Instructor at Dance Arts Inc 2004-Present
- AACCA Certified
- NCA Staff/Head Instructor 2007-2008 / 2009-Present
- YMCA Gymnastics/Cheer Coach 2004-2005
- Southern Pride Tumbling Coach 2008
- Co-Founder of Exceleration Dance Organization VSU 2005
- Choreographed several cheerleading routines around the state 2007-Present
- Choreographed several pieces in the Nutcracker as well as danced several parts in the show Dance Arts Inc 2004-2011
- Step Coach Chi-Omega and ZTA 2004-2010
- Attend Valdosta State University 2003-2009
- Head Dance Coach at Valdosta State University 2011-2012
- Head Cheerleading Coach at Valdosta State University 2012-2013
- Won her first national title as head coach for VSU 2012
Desiree McCormick - Administrative Assistant/ Cheer Coach
- Desiree cheered All-Stars for 12 years.
- She was a member of the LHS Competition Cheerleading Team 2007 - 2010
- She was a member of the 2009 - 2010 Senior 3 National Championship team for Winnersville Elite.
- Currently coached Allstars for 4 seasons. 2009-Present
- Attends Valdosta State University to double major in Accounting and Business Management. 2010-Present
- She is also an Alpha Delta Pi and has held several positions in her sorority.
Feel free to stop by the gym and meet the rest of our staff!